Harness the power of the best quality, certified organic Argan blended with the world's most luxurious skin-brightening super-star: Prickly Pear Seed oil with this stunning,100% organic and pure blend. Ethically sourced, pure, potent.
A light serum that is quick to absorb, the natural antioxidants (vitamin E, K) and essential fatty acids deeply moisturise and balance skin.
The ultimate multitasker, use Indagare's Organic Argan & Prickly Pear Seed Oil on the face to nourish skin, your entire body after showering as a body oil, nail cuticles, as a beard treatment and even on the ends of your hair as a daily hair-treatment.
- High levels of Vitamin E to keep the delicate facial skin soft and supple
- Contains Omega 6 and Omega 9 which ensure intense hydration
- Helps minimise fine lines and restore elasticity
- Vitamin K from the prickly pear seed oil will help brighten the complexion
- Great for managing razor burn, red bumps, in-grown hairs, and dry or brittle skin that are a result of shaving
- Non-greasy and absorbed well
- Regularly using this oil on the beard will help keep the hairs soft and prevent any irritation to the skin below the hair.
Both our Argan and Prickly Pear Seed Oils come from fair-trade cooperatives in rural Morocco. We searched for nearly a year to find the best quality oils in the world - and we found them! In addition to sourcing the very highest quality we could possibly find, these certified organic oils are made by communities that are part of an essential social business model.
- Apply 2-5 drops or as needed to your face morning and night on clean, moist skin.
- Use daily as a body oil - after showering and drying off, when skin is still slightly moist, rub from head to toe.
- Use daily on split ends to help nourish and repair hair and relieve frizz.
- Apply a few drops of oil on your palms, rub the oil well to heat it and apply all over the beard and skin.
- Put a small drop onto nail cuticles nightly and massage in to encourage healthy growth.
Prickly pear seed oil is one of - if not THE - most expensive raw oils in the natural beauty world which unfortunately means not everybody can experience the magic of it - and it is a truly magical beauty oil! However, this new mix from Indagare means that even those on a smaller budget can begin to experience at least some of the benefits this oil is renowned for. Consider this your super-charged Argan oil - we suspect that, after you see the difference prickly pear seed oil makes to your Argan, you'll never go back!
It is important to understand that there are varying qualities of Argan oil - some oils on the market are made from nuts that were digested by a goat (goats love to eat the nuts), and often sold at a low price with the oil then deodorized, a process that destroys the essential nutrients in the oil.
Additionally, not all oils are produced in a manner that benefits local communities. Both our Argan and Prickly Pear Seed oils are of the very best quality, but they are also part of a very important fair-trade model where the families are paid a decent income for their work. We think this is important, and hope you do too.
Prickly pear seed oil is very high in linoleic acid, which has not only been proven to lighten hyper-pigmentation but is also known to help those struggling with acne as it helps to balance skin. Additionally, it has huge amounts of Vitamin E - 150% more than Argan oil (which is known for its high Vitamin E). It also offers Vitamin K which helps even skin tone.
You can read our blog on prickly pear seed oil here to understand why it has been called 'the most coveted ingredient in natural beauty'. There is no doubt that those particularly concerned about the signs of ageing or who can afford the platinum edition - Illumino Youth Serum with a full 30 mL or the highest quality organic prickly pear seed oil and a touch of skin-brightening neroli and balancing geranium oils should consider investing in that serum (read the five star reviews!).
Both Argan and Prickly Pear Seed Oils are a 0 on the comedogenic rating scale which means they should not clog skin.
Ingredients: Organic* Argan oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Organic Prickly Pear Seed oil (Opuntia Ficus Indica).
Does not contain parabens, mineral oils, silicones, alcohol, colourant, or animal ingredients. Indagare Natural Beauty is proudly cruelty-free.
Storage: Due to its high concentration of natural antioxidants and fatty acids, this oil should be stored in a dark, cool place.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin redness or irritation occurs, discontinue its use.