We've created a generous rewards program to say thank you to our regular customers, ensuring that gift vouchers/discounts are within reach frequently.
Here's what you need to do to redeem your rewards - and we suggest accessing it via a computer the first time, rather than your phone, as it could be clearer this way. Once you do it the first time, it will be easy to redeem future rewards!
• Log into your account via the little toggle/logo/icon in the right-hand corner of the screen at our home page - indagarebeauty.com
• Once you do that, you need to hit that icon /login in the right-hand corner once again to get into your existing account. This step is the part I always found confusing, but if you don't hit it to enter again, you can't move forward to unlock your reward gift!
• You'll see options there, and you want to hit redeem points to see what is available to you.
• You will then generate a unique code that it gives you to deduct your gift. Copy this with your keyboard so you can paste it in at checkout.
• Simply put your unique code in at the very final checkout step, just like any other promotion code where you are asked to enter a discount code.
Now you should see your gift voucher deducted from the order total!
Let us know if you have any questions - just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
p.s. So many of you have referred your friends - again, we are so grateful for this support! We wanted to give back to you for this, so we now have a referral program. In the future, for anybody you tell about Indagare, it would be best for you both if you share your unique link exclusively. You can find this under the REFER tab in your rewards account. Simply ask your friend to visit the website via your unique link, and they'll get 15% off their first purchase. PLUS, you will get a $10 reward in your account
Your endocrine system is where all those hormones come from - it's the collection of glands such as the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal, ovaries and testicles that produce hormones that regulate everything from metabolism to sexual function, sleep, and mood. Alarmingly, there is a growing number of credible scientists who believe that some mainstream skincare and personal care products could be made with ingredients that disrupt this system. Let's take a closer look ...