Gua Sha is an ancient Chinese practice that aims to move energy and remove blood stagnation. In Chinese medicine, it is believed that a person’s 'qi' or 'chi' (energy) must be flowing freely for them to enjoy overall health and wellbeing.
These days, a more gentler version is becoming quite popular as an at-home health and beauty routine. The technique can be used on the whole body, including gently on your face. Consider it yoga or Pilates for your skin!
Rose Quartz is the stone of love, compassion, and contentment and your lovely Gua Sha from Indagare is a winged Rose Quartz stone one (the grooves are great for deeper penetration where needed).
- Increase blood flow
- Help release facial muscle tension.
- Refresh appearance of skin on face - the coolness of the object will help close pores
- Help lift the skin of the face
- Use on the body to help recovery after exercise
- Encourage lymphatic drainage and the release of toxins
- Reduce cellulite in legs by moving toxins through the system
- Use two to three times a week on the face, rotated with your gorgeous Jade Roller, and you may notice a plumper, brighter and healthier complexion thanks to increased tone and blood circulation.
Indagare's Rose Quartz Gua Sha comes in a lovely black velvet pouch. Read our blog here for more information on how you can use this tool.